Atria Institute of Technology recognized as AIT, established in the year 2000 is one among the top colleges in Bangalore. The Institute is approved by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education), New Delhi, approved by Government of Karnataka and affiliated to VTU (Visvesvaraya Technological University), Belgaum, Karnataka.
AIT offers Bachelor of Engineering courses, M.Tech courses and Management courses.
AIT campus is located in the center of Bangalore city near Hebbal. The college has team of well qualified faculty, state of the art laboratories with latest equipment’s, spacious class rooms with LCD projectors, a spacious and well stacked library with all latest text books and journals and digital library with subscription to on-line journals. We have spacious well-equipped laboratories with latest technology equipment’s, computers, campus wide LAN, and all these are supported by well qualified & experienced faculty members. We provide medical facilities in the campus. We have transportation system for students and faculty.
AIT has fully furnished training and placement center, so that all students can be trained in aptitude enhancement, communication skills and personality development which helps in job interviews. We have interview rooms and group discussion rooms inside campus to facilitate campus recruitment process. Multi-National Companies (MNC) will pick up students from all branches. AIT supports extracurricular activities, out-door sports like cricket, volley Ball, basketballetc. and in-door sports like chess, Table Tennis, etc. We arrange for guest lecturers from eminent professors and industrialists. We arrange industrial visits and workshops for students. We have fully furnished seminar halls with LCD projectors.
AIT also provides Hostel Facilities for students from other places. Hostels are inside the college campus for both boys and girls.
Under Graduate programs:
1. Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
2. Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering
3. Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering
4. Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science and Engineering
5. Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
6. Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication Engineering
Post Graduate programs:
1. Master of Technology-M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.
2. Master of Technology in Digital Electronics & Communication
3. Master of Technology in Computer Network Engineering